Return Related Complaint Order ID OD437613478361267100

GauravGupta

New member
Seller Name
OM ENTERPRISES
Company Name
OM ENTERPRISES
Product Name
ZEBRONICS Zeb-Sound Bomb 7, TWS, 60h Backup, BT v5.2, ENC, Rapid Charge, Flash Connect Bluetooth Black | OM1 ZB SNDB 7 BDS
Website Name
https://www.flipkart.com/rv/orderDetails?item_id=437613478361267100&link=MyOrders&order_id=OD437613478361267100&unit_id=437613478361267100000
Loss Amount
1434
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Dear Flipkart Support Team,

I am writing to raise a complaint regarding my recent order for Zebronics earbuds.

Initially, I had ordered 1 piece of the product when its price was ₹777. Later, I realized I needed 2 pieces, so I cancelled the first order and placed another order for 2 pieces. I also wanted to make the payment through my credit card, which is why I reordered the product.

Since the price of one piece was around ₹777, I expected the total for 2 pieces to be around ₹1400 after discount.

However, when the order was delivered, I received only 1 piece instead of 2 pieces.
Even today, the product price on the platform is still around ₹790 per piece, which clearly confirms my understanding that I had intended to order 2 units.
I contacted customer support regarding this issue, but unfortunately, I did not receive any proper assistance or resolution.

Therefore, I request you to kindly process a return and refund for this order so that I can place the correct order again from your platform.

For your reference, I have attached:
1. Screenshot of my orders
2. Screenshot of today’s product price on Flipkart
3. Screenshot of my previously cancelled order

Please look into this matter seriously and resolve it as soon as possible.
 

Attachments

  • My Order Details.jpg
    My Order Details.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Today's Product Price on Flipkart.jpg
    Today's Product Price on Flipkart.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 0
  • previously cancelled order.jpg
    previously cancelled order.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello @GauravGupta

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top