Sangeetha mobiles

venkattagopi d

New member
Seller Name
Sangeetga mobiles
Company Name
Sangeetha mobiles
Product Name
Samsung A35
Website Name
www.sangeethamobiles.com
Customer Care Number
08069246924
Loss Amount
24480
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
50, 46th Cross, Marenahalli Rd, 8th Block

Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078 India
I purchased an samsung a 35 ORDER ID: 1636260, after using card offer it showed 16,800 but it debited 24,480 after payment. then I have tried to contact sangeetha mobiles by phone and email multiple times with no response. It's been 4 days since then. I need them to refund the excess amount to original payment or cancel my order and refund as a whole.
 
Please share the screenshot of your order, invoice or any other details so that we can guide you accordingly.

Thanks
 
Please follow the below steps:

Step 1
If you have paid through UPI like paytm or googlepay, visit NPCI website and register your complaint.

Step 2
File an Online
complaint with National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal: https://cybercrime.gov.in

Step 3
File a complaint with Payment Gateway Service Provide


If they receive too many complaint, they will instantly banned the website and the payment gateway.

Thanks
 
Back
Top