Shopsy /Flipkart OD337494799669440400

Muthu Kumar

New member
Seller Name
Flipkart India
Company Name
HRX
Product Name
HRX
Website Name
Shopsy
Customer Care Number
71783010
Loss Amount
364
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Flipkart India Private Limited
ALYSSA, BEGONIA AND CLOVER, EMBASSY TECH
VILLAGE OUTER RING ROAD, DEVARABEESANAHALLI
VILLAGE VARTHUR HOBLI, BENGALURU, Bengaluru Rural, Karnataka, 560103 , Karnataka, IN-KA, IN - 560103
I have placed an order for HRX Black regular shorts on 11-05-2026 and had received the wrong order on 15-05-2026. I had initiated an exchange demanding correct order and again wrong order was delivered on 17-05-2026. This time I initiated a complete return for refund on 17-05-2026 for which pick up was done by Flipkart / Shopsy logistics partner on 18-05-2026 and I have not received the refund post pick up.When I contacted the customer support of Shopsy on this issue they informed that pick was not done and refund cannot be initiated.kindly help in resolving this issue.
Order -OD337494799669440400
 

Attachments

Hello @Muthu Kumar

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top