Subject: Urgent Complaint – Delivery Partner Refused Pickup & No Action Taken Earlier

AffanEcomExpert

New member
Seller Name
TheBazzarBox1
Company Name
TheBazzarBox1
Product Name
tally counter
Website Name
https://seller.flipkart.com/index.html#dashboard/assistance/node/WHY_MY_PICK_UP_IS_NOT_DONE
Customer Care Number
8178350616
Loss Amount
18890
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Dear Team,

I want to raise a serious complaint regarding today’s pickup issue. My delivery partner refused to come for the pickup today and clearly denied taking the shipment. This is causing major issues in my order processing and seller performance.

I had already reported similar issues earlier as well, but no proper action was taken from your side. Because of this repeated negligence, the same problem is happening again and again. Honestly, the service quality of Flipkart is becoming very poor for sellers due to these continuous pickup issues.

I need immediate action on this matter. Also, I want a callback tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM on the below number, and I expect the concerned manager/TL to be on the line during the call so this issue can finally be resolved properly.

Contact Number: 81783506161

Please do not close this ticket without:

  • Taking proper action against this issue
  • Arranging the callback with the concerned manager/TL
  • Providing a permanent resolution for pickup delays/refusals
Kindly treat this as urgent.

Regards,
Mohd Affan
 
Hello @AffanEcomExpert

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top