Uber Decor: One of the worst online portals in terms of customer service

I had ordered a mirror from the online portal called Uber decor (Uber Decor- Sofas, Tables, Accent Chairs, Mirrors- Furniture & Decor). My order number is 1642. While asking for payments, they were extremely prompt. They even asked for payments twice despite the payment being made earlier.
However once the payment was made, they went completely silent. I tried to followup on multiple forums, (whatsapp, Intagram, website) but everytime i got an automated response. Once in a blue moon, if i got in touch with their customer care, they kept making false proises.

Its been more than 1 month since the order is placed and I still haven't received my order.
I have a similar problem against them. Order 2689. They seem to claim that they have shipped, however they say its lost at the courier company and seem to be giving filler responses
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2360.jpeg
    IMG_2360.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
I have a similar problem against them. Order 2689. They seem to claim that they have shipped, however they say its lost at the courier company and seem to be giving filler responses

We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Uber Decor that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top