Unfair Trade Practice by Little Box India – Refund Issued as Forced Coupon Instead of Original Payment

deepkamal

New member
Seller Name
Littlebox india
Company Name
Littlebox india
Product Name
Pleated Waist Cami Short Dress In Maroon, M
Website Name
Littlebox india
Loss Amount
854
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
To,
The Hon’ble Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Subject: Complaint against Little Box India for unfair trade practice and improper refund
I, Deepkamal ,am filing this complaint against Little Box India for adopting unfair and misleading trade practices.
I placed an order on their platform and later returned the product. During the return process, I was charged ₹99 as a return fee. However, instead of refunding the remaining amount to my original payment method, the company issued the balance as a gift coupon with a validity of one year.
This action is unjustified and coercive, as it forces me to make another purchase to utilize my own money. If I fail to do so within the stipulated time, the amount will lapse, resulting in financial loss. Such a policy is unfair, non-transparent, and amounts to deficiency in service and unfair trade practice under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
I respectfully request the Hon’ble Commission to:
Direct the company to refund the remaining amount to my original payment method.
Refund the ₹99 return fee charged.
Award compensation for mental harassment and inconvenience caused.
Take appropriate action against such unfair practices.
I am attaching all relevant documents including order details, return confirmation, and refund proof.
Date: 07/04/2026
Place: bathinda
Complainant
Deepkamal preet
Bathinda
Contact details: 8302662691
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-02-42-061_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-02-42-061_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-02-46-857_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-02-46-857_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-03-04-897_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-03-04-897_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-03-29-529_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-07-19-03-29-529_lbindia.android.app.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello @deepkamal

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Little Box that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.


If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top