Urgent Complaint Regarding AC Gas Leakage and F8 ERROR Due to Improper Installation by Jeeves Technician

Ayush Sharma

New member
Seller Name
IWQNBecommerce
Company Name
VOLTAS
Product Name
AC
Website Name
FLIPKART
Loss Amount
34000
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
FLIPKART, JEEVES
I am writing to escalate a serious complaint regarding the Voltas AC I purchased (Order ID: OD337605774024866100).

The unit was installed on the morning of May 30th by your authorized Jeeves technician. Since the installation, the AC has been displaying an "F8" error code, indicating a critical technical fault caused by improper installation.

Despite registering multiple complaints with Flipkart, I have received no response or updates regarding a resolution. Furthermore, the Jeeves team is not answering my calls. This lack of communication and technical negligence has caused me significant inconvenience.

I request that you prioritize this matter immediately and arrange for a qualified technician to repair or replace the unit at no additional cost. Please provide a clear, written timeline for when this will be resolved.

I have already paid ₹4,430 for the initial installation service and expect a prompt, professional resolution.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Sincerely,

Ayush Sharma301, Radha Raman, C Scheme, Krishna Marg,Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001Phone: 8233194639
 
Hello @Ayush Sharma

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top