Urgent Escalation: Non-Delivery of Paid Order

navadeepraja

New member
Seller Name
HSAtlasTradeFashion
Company Name
Flipkart
Product Name
UNDER ARMOUR Rogue 6 Running Shoes For Men (Black , 7)
Website Name
FlipKart
Loss Amount
3987
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
I am writing to formally lodge a grievance regarding my paid order for the UNDER ARMOUR Rogue 6 Running Shoes For Men (Black, 7), Order ID: OD338302509518179100.

Despite this being a fully paid transaction, Flipkart team has repeatedly failed to deliver the product, providing nothing but a series of revised delivery dates. Furthermore, I have been unable to cancel this order as the support teams have been consistently unresponsive. The only feedback I receive is that the "back-end team" will contact me, which has not occurred. I also find it unacceptable that your team attempts to force the use of WhatsApp for support, a platform I refuse to install for this purpose.
 

Attachments

  • communication.png
    communication.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
  • payment-details.png
    payment-details.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello @navadeepraja

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top