Urgent Escalation: Return Accepted but Product Not Picked Up – Order Value ₹2,616

abhisheksoni

New member
Seller Name
flipkart
Company Name
Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Product Name
veayva foldable height adujstable tiolet chair
Website Name
https://www.flipkart.com/
Customer Care Number
044-66904690
Loss Amount
2616
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
s/o prem chand soni old employment road ward no.3 near bal vikas school burhar dist shahdol m.p 484110
I initiated the return request on 2 August 2026, and the return was accepted by Flipkart. However, despite the return being approved, the product has not been picked up till date.

More importantly, I did not receive any call, email, or proper notification informing me that the return request had been cancelled or closed. I only became aware of the issue when I checked the return status myself.

This is extremely disappointing, as I followed the required return process within the applicable return period. Once Flipkart accepted my return request, I reasonably expected the pickup to be completed within the committed timeframe.


I am writing to formally escalate an issue regarding the return of a product that I ordered from Flipkart.
Order Details:

  • Product: Foldable Commode Chair
  • Order Date: 20 July 2026
  • Delivery Date: 26 July 2026
  • Return Request Date: 2 August 2026
  • Product Value: ₹2,616
  • Return Status: Return request was accepted by Flipkart
  • order ID- OD438137959734457100
 

Attachments

  • 1000339142.png
    1000339142.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339198.png
    1000339198.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339135.png
    1000339135.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339197.png
    1000339197.png
    342.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339138.png
    1000339138.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339195.png
    1000339195.png
    358 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339134.png
    1000339134.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339143.png
    1000339143.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339185.jpg
    1000339185.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000339136.png
    1000339136.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello @abhisheksoni

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top