Wrong and Poor Quality Item Recieved from Flipkart Seller

punit karnani

New member
Seller Name
SAHIBA GEMS
Company Name
FLIPKART INTERNET PVT LTD
Product Name
Sahiba Gems 999 Pura Silver Ball Pen Ball Pen
Website Name
www.flipkart.com
Customer Care Number
08869905571
Loss Amount
805
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru, 560103, Karnataka, India
Dear @Consumerforum Team

I have ordered 2 Expensive pens from Flipkar Worth INR 1610 from seller Sahiba Gems , firstly I have recieved complete wrong product which I have requested and that too third class quality which is not actual worth INR 20 but still I have reviwed the product and again placed replacement for both the pens and returned old one to the courier boy. but even after replacement I have received very much third quality pen and also instead of 2 pen they delivered 1 pen only from same seller on flipkar and again I have requested for return on very same day , there was 7 days return policy also there even after flipkart has returned money for 1 pen and I have requested multiple times but they have denial the refund for that worst and duplicate product and also not responding on customer care properly now , I want justice and need my refund for that quality of pen which I expected and paid my hard earn money INR 805.I have attached invoice of my product received. There are multiple instance where flipkart is not even verifying the seller product quality in marlet and selling on their ecommerce portal where they can make fools to the customer and earning Crores of Money from my type of customer.
 
Hello @punit karnani

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with Flipkart that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top