Amazon Order Falsely Marked Delivered – Product Not Received

Omkar@9192

New member
Seller Name
RetailEZ Pvt Ltd
Company Name
Amazon India
Product Name
FUR JADEN Anti Theft Number Lock Backpack
Website Name
Amazon.in
Customer Care Number
1800-3000-9009
Loss Amount
589
Ratings
1.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
8th Floor, Brigade Gateway,
26/1 Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru – 560055, Karnataka, In
I am filing this complaint against Amazon India and the seller RetailEZ Pvt Ltd regarding a repeated issue of fake delivery updates and non-delivery of prepaid products.


I ordered a “FUR JADEN Anti Theft Number Lock Backpack” from Amazon India for ₹589. The order was placed on 23 May 2026 and later marked as “Delivered” on 25 May 2026 with the status “Package was handed to resident.” However, I did NOT receive the product.


No package was delivered to me, my family members, neighbors, or building security. I also did not receive any proper delivery confirmation or call from the delivery agent.


This is not the first time I have faced such an issue with Amazon/vendor deliveries. Repeated false delivery updates are causing serious inconvenience, mental stress, and loss of trust in the platform.


Despite paying the full amount, I am being denied my product and forced to continuously follow up for resolution. This kind of negligence and irresponsible service is unacceptable from a company like Amazon.


I request immediate action regarding:


  1. Investigation into the fake delivery update
  2. Strict action against the delivery partner/vendor
  3. Immediate refund or replacement of the product
  4. Assurance that such incidents will not repeat

Order Number: 402-0087341-6251502
Product Name: FUR JADEN Anti Theft Number Lock Backpack
Amount Paid: ₹589
Seller: RetailEZ Pvt Ltd
Company Name: Amazon India
 
Hello @Omkar@9192

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top