Consumer Complaint Against Amazon Ind for delivering Damaged Product and denying refund for my baby's drone (Amazon Order number 407-6084382-4610751)

Seller Name
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
Company Name
Amazon India PVT LTD
Product Name
dRoNe wItH hD DuAl cAmErA,4K-Ne cLiCk tAkEoFf/lAnDiNg FlIp rOlLiNg gEsTuRe cOnTrOl wI-Fi cAmErA ReMoTe cOnTrOl dRoNe (S-34)
Website Name
www.amazon.in
Customer Care Number
+912268910001
Loss Amount
1419.64
Ratings
4.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Sattva Horizon, Survey No 6/1 and 7/1, Vinayak Nagar, Kattigenahalli Venkatala Village, Yelahanka Hobli Bangalore, Karnataka – 560064 India
Hello sir/ Ma'am

Good Afternoon! Hope you are doing well

I am writing this with a heavy heart as I am unable to return or replace the damaged product I have got from Amazon India website for my baby. I have bought a drone for my baby on his 6th birthday on 4th July, 2026 (Delivery Date) and I am trying to return the item from yesterday (12th July, 2026) as there is a 10 days return or replacement policy for every product on amazon. I am sorry that I took 7 days to test the product. As it is a drone, I was unable to take it to a remote place and test it during this time due to an emergency at home and non-availability. However, I started testing this item on yesterday and it was not flying as there is a blockage on one of the four sides of the wings of the drone

Now, when I am trying to return this product using the return/ replacement button on the website, they are directing me to the customer care. They are saying that this is a non-returnable product as this item is not available anymore on the website and the return period is 5 days. But this was not mentioned in any of the email communication regarding the order or the delivery and even not in the invoice or the order details I have got after I ordered the item. My question is how could I know that this is a special item and its return period is 5 days and this is even non-returnable as they said unless this is mentioned in any of the communication documents? And now they are denying to replace it or take a return or make a refund on my damaged product

Under these circumstances, I shall be highly obliged if you please consider my case to get a replacement or a return and refund for this item through Amazon. I have been using amazon for a long time and I purchase on a regular basis from this website. This can destroy my faith on the online websites in this way and my word of mouth will go against this website definitely as I need to provide this feedback to my family and friends so that they don't get harassed in a same way in future

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated
Have a great day ahead

Thanks and regards
Dipanjan
 

Attachments

  • Order Details.pdf
    Order Details.pdf
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • invoice.pdf
    invoice.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 10.44.55 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 10.44.55 (1).jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 10.44.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-07-13 at 10.44.55.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Dipanjan Mukherjee

Thank you for reaching out. We noticed that you are facing the similar problem with AMAZON that has already been addressed in a different thread. We kindly request you to please review that thread for the information you’re looking for.



If you still have any questions or need further clarification, feel free to reply here with the specific question that wasn’t answered in the previous thread. Our team will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks
 
Back
Top