JioMart online delivery payment made but order not received

Andrea

New member
Company Name
JioMart
Product Name
Mammypoko diaper and Anmol delite biscuit
Loss Amount
1009
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Jio Mart online Quick delivery Order No.17646543220360686A, shipment no.17646543220360686A-01, prepaid amt.₹1,009.00, date and time of order 2 dec2025, 11:16AM. Delivery not made even at 10:04 PM. Customer support too did not help citing excuses of technical fault.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2025-12-02-11-16-22-83_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-12-02-11-16-22-83_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2025-12-02-22-08-31-88_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-12-02-22-08-31-88_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2025-12-02-22-09-02-08_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    Screenshot_2025-12-02-22-09-02-08_aff2935e0e9ac6ba5f2d558ed2920986.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello @Andrea

We are outlining the first step to be taken before filing a case in the Consumer Forum.

Please follow the steps mentioned below. If you have already contacted the company via email or customer care and have not received any response, kindly share the relevant details with us so that we may guide you further.

Day 1 - Step 1:
  • We recommend that you first call the JioMart customer care at "18008901222" and register your complaint.

  • You can also contact JioMart through their WhatsApp support channel "7000370003" clearly outlining your concerns, mention the required details and request to Refund the amount.

Day 3 - Step 2:
If our customer care team is unable to resolve your concern, you can reach out to JioMart Grievance Officer by submitting your complaint related to JioMart or its services (including any abuse on the platform or violation of the Terms of Use), along with the initial ticket number.

Email address: grievanceofficer@jiomart.com

Day 6 - Step 3:
If the Grievance Officer is not responding properly and you are not satisfied with the reply, contact JioMart Nodal person

Email address:
nodalofficer@jiomart.com

Sample Notice :

If they already refunded the amount and provided you the reference number but the amount is not reflecting in your account, please contact your bank or payment provider.

This step not only gives the JioMart a chance to refund but also helps strengthen your case if you decide to file a complaint with the Consumer Forum later.

Please wait for a reasonable time for their response. If they do not respond or fail to resolve the matter satisfactorily, feel free to reach out to us again. When you do, kindly include a copy of your email to them and any response (if received), so we can guide you on the next steps.

Best regards,
Thanks
 
Last edited:
To Reliance Industries and the Ambani and Adani families, the people of India are no better than dogs. Just as a dog remains loyal after being tossed a single biscuit, we lure Indians with "freebies" and "offers"—essentially dog biscuits. Once hooked, they remain loyal to us for a lifetime, much like dogs. This is the essence of the Reliance Jio business model: we amass wealth and live in luxury because the public is easily tempted by freebies and offers. Today, whether one needs a simple biscuit or major commodities, one must come to Reliance Industries to make the purchase; that is the kind of business empire we have built. Currently, we control about 80% of the market—we dictate the products and the prices. Whenever we decide to enter a new business, the government grants permits and banks provide loans. If we incur losses, laws and courts facilitate loan waivers; profits are our gain, while losses become the Indians' misfortune. This is because, after our loans are waived, the public ultimately bears the cost through taxes. In a sense, we plunder and profit under the guise of business; if we face losses, the government covers them by collecting taxes from the people. Ultimately, we expand our empire while Indians are left destitute, with no recourse but to depend on us. Many small, independent traders in India have already been unable to withstand the might of our business empire. Millions of small traders have been forced out of business and onto the streets as shops closed down; meanwhile, by getting people—whom I liken to dogs—accustomed to freebies and offers, we are expanding an empire where they grovel at our feet for survival. I say this because I purchased a TV from Reliance JioMart on June 18, 2026 (Order No. JM6A33F3DB0164606783). Reliance sold me a product from a brand that had actually ceased operations in India years ago. Even after 120 days, Reliance JioMart has not come to install the TV. I lodged complaints with Reliance JioMart customer care and via email; they simply disconnect the call after saying, "Please wait 72 hours; we apologize for the inconvenience," and provide the same response via email along with a token number. Recently, on September 23, 2026, I received a call from Reliance JioMart stating that my TV installation was pending and they were coming to do it. I gave them a blunt reply: "Did you only just remember me? You can install it whenever you wish, but I demand that the warranty period begin from the actual day of installation." They refused, stating that wasn't possible. When I asked who would be held accountable for the months I had lost out, they immediately disconnected the call. My TV remains uninstalled to this day. I am currently in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. I approached the District Consumer Court (Case Application Number [202609210373]). Although I am not confident that I will get justice, I filed a petition anyway. They are multi-millionaires with immense wealth; laws, courts, and the government are all in their grip. They will spend any amount to prevent their company from getting a bad reputation. Can ordinary people like us really fight them? Yet, we must fight. In the past, the media used to support such financial offenders, but now, with the advent of social media, the truth eventually reaches the public. Many people have been deceived into buying various products based on Reliance Jio's claims. However, who has the capacity to fight over sums ranging from ₹5,000 to ₹10,000? It involves wasting time and making endless rounds of the courts. Taking advantage of this, Reliance JioMart and Reliance Industries are exploiting the people of this country. I am not upset about the financial loss I incurred from buying the TV, but I want the truth to be known to the public; that is why I am making this post. — Samudrala Srinivasa Rao (9440884949)
 
Back
Top