Urgent Complaint Against Jeeves and Flipkart Mobile Protection Service for Delay in Returning My Mobile and Claim Compensation

ajay0416

New member
Model
vivo v30 pro
Dealer Name
flipkart
Company Name
vivo
Loss Amount
52000
Ratings
5.00 star(s)
Opposite Party Address
Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd
Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clover,
Embassy Tech Village
Outer Ring Road,
Devarabeesanahalli Village
Bangalore 560103, India
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am filing this complaint against Jeeves Consumer Services and Flipkart Mobile Protection regarding the unreasonable delay in returning my insured mobile phone and the mental, financial, and professional losses I have suffered because of their negligence.
I purchased a Vivo V30 Pro (512 GB) mobile phone through Flipkart along with Complete Mobile Protection provided by Jeeves. The current value of the phone is approximately ₹52,000. After the phone was accidentally damaged, I raised a claim under my protection plan.
My claim was approved by Jeeves on 11–12 July, and my phone was picked up on 15 July. At the time of pickup, I was informed that the repair and return process would take only 15–20 days. However, despite repeated follow-ups, my phone has still not been returned.
For the last several days, I have continuously contacted customer support, but every time I receive the same response that my case has been "escalated." No exact timeline has been provided, and the company is neither giving proper updates nor taking responsibility.
Due to the absence of my phone, I have faced serious difficulties in my daily life and professional commitments. Important work and communication have been affected, causing financial losses and mental stress. I have spent a considerable amount of time contacting customer care and trying to track my device, but no satisfactory resolution has been provided.
The company has failed to fulfill its promised service timeline and has caused unnecessary inconvenience. This amounts to deficiency in service and negligence towards consumers.
Therefore, I request the concerned authority to:
Ensure the immediate return of my mobile phone in proper condition or provide a replacement device.
Direct Jeeves and Flipkart to provide a detailed explanation for the delay.
Award compensation of ₹5,00,000 (Five Lakh Rupees) for the mental harassment, financial losses, inconvenience, and disruption caused due to the company's negligence.
Take necessary action against the company so that other consumers do not face similar problems in the future.
I have attached all relevant documents, including the invoice, claim details, screenshots, and communication records, as proof in support of my complaint.
I request urgent action in this matter.
Sincerely,
Name: [Ajay Kumar Tiwari]
Mobile Number: [7898217136]
Email ID: [ajayrtiwari06@gmail.com]
City: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Policy/Claim ID: #PCMFLKOV162478262779222
 

Attachments

  • Whatsapp chats with Teamleader.jpeg
    Whatsapp chats with Teamleader.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-07 at 9.11.34 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-07 at 9.11.34 PM.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-07 at 9.10.49 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-07 at 9.10.49 PM.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-09 at 9.01.02 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-09 at 9.01.02 PM.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-06-09 at 9.01.06 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2026-06-09 at 9.01.06 PM.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Policy details.jpg
    Policy details.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeeves documents.jpeg
    Jeeves documents.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Call records 2.jpeg
    Call records 2.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Call records 1.jpeg
    Call records 1.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello @ajay0416

We have carefully reviewed your complaint against Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd. and Flipkart Mobile Protection (Claim ID: #PCMFLKOV162478262779222).

As per your submission, you purchased a Vivo V30 Pro (512 GB) worth ₹52,000 through Flipkart along with a Complete Mobile Protection plan by Jeeves. After accidental damage, your claim was approved on July 11–12, 2026 and the phone was picked up on July 15, 2026 with a promised turnaround of 15–20 days. However, despite repeated follow-ups, the phone has not been returned. Each time you contact customer care, the only response is that your case has been "escalated" with no definite timeline provided. The prolonged absence of your device has caused significant professional disruption, financial losses, and mental stress.

Before filing a case at e-jagriti.gov.in, we strongly suggest you first send a formal Legal Notice to:

Director / Head of Operations
Jeeves Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.
Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clover, Embassy Tech Village,
Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village,
Bangalore – 560103

Sending a registered legal notice often compels the opposite party to respond or settle before the matter reaches consumer court.

View Sample Notice:

Already won a case against Jeeves:

If you need any help drafting the legal notice or uploading documents on the portal, we are here to assist you.

Thanks
 
Thank you for your response.

I have reviewed the other thread referred to in your reply. However, merely directing me to a different thread does not resolve the specific grievance raised in my case concerning Jeeves and the Complete Mobile Protection Plan.
My complaint concerns the failure to provide the protection/service for which the plan was purchased and/or the failure to properly process and resolve my claim despite the obligations undertaken under the protection plan. The matter therefore requires a case-specific resolution, rather than a general reference to another consumer complaint.
I request the Consumer Court Advisor to kindly take up my matter on its own merits and advise me on the appropriate course of action against Jeeves.

I specifically seek:
  1. Immediate resolution of my pending complaint/claim by Jeeves in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Complete Mobile Protection Plan.
  2. Refund/reimbursement of the amount paid for the protection plan, wherever the promised service/coverage has not been provided or the claim has not been duly honoured.
  3. Compensation for the inconvenience, harassment, delay, loss of time and deficiency in service caused by the failure to resolve the matter within a reasonable period.
  4. Reimbursement of any reasonable expenses incurred by me in pursuing the complaint, wherever legally applicable.
  5. A clear explanation from Jeeves for the delay/non-resolution/rejection or non-processing of my claim, together with the specific contractual basis relied upon for such action, if any.
I would also request the Consumer Court Advisor to clarify whether the conduct described in my complaint may constitute deficiency in service and/or unfair trade practice under applicable consumer protection law, and what remedy may be sought against Jeeves.

Please note that I am seeking resolution of my individual case, based on the documents, payment made, protection-plan terms, communications and circumstances already submitted in this thread. Therefore, a reference to another customer's/thread's case cannot by itself constitute a resolution of my grievance.

I request that the matter be treated as unresolved and requiring specific intervention/advice. If Jeeves is unwilling to provide the promised service or otherwise resolve the matter, I intend to pursue the remedies available to me under the applicable consumer protection framework, including seeking refund, compensation, costs and any other appropriate relief before the competent consumer authority/forum.

Kindly provide a specific response addressing the above points and advise me on the next appropriate legal/consumer grievance mechanism.

I reserve all my rights and remedies in this matter.

Thank you.
 

Attachments

Back
Top